Virgin Rain Forest and Waterfalls Tour
If you are looking for a virgin rainforest adventure with waterfalls in a pristine reserve without people around. This is the adventure you are looking for!
Ébano Reserve is completely isolated and promises you a VIP experience in the Costa Rican rain forest.
The activity begins with the pickup at your hotel or house at the area near the Manuel Antonio National Park or Quepos.
Our driver will drive south towards Dominical, then we will drive up the mountains of the rain forest in Barú. At Barú we will meet our guide Cesar, who will take us to the adventure in the rainforest. Ébano is located approximately one hour from the Manuel Antonio National Park area.
After meeting Cesar, we will go the heart of the virgin forest with a safari-style 4X4 car leaded by our guide Cesar, meanwhile the drive through the forest you will be able to observe many bird species.
Our first stop will be at a small and beautiful waterfall in the middle of the rain forest, here you can photograph the river, also you can enjoy a refreshing dip in its natural pool. Cesar will also prepare some delicious appetizers while you enjoy this beautiful place.
What makes this adventure to be unique is the fact that you will have this park completely privately just for you (guaranteed that there will be no more people apart your tour group). Ébano Reserve cares and protects the environment, so it is not a commercial place for tourists in general. The only way to visit this reserve is through the tour and we only take one group per turn to keep the true essence of a virgin forest in the reserve.
Our tour will continue going farther in, where we will walk through the rain forest along some impressive trails with many wild animals. At the end of this trail, you will find a beautiful waterfall located in the heart of the virgin forest. At this second waterfall you can jump into the waterfall pool. This experience guarantees an unforgettable memory.
During the tour you can see different species such as poison frogs, lizards, toucans, sloths, etc...
After enjoying the second waterfall, Cesar will take us to the highest part of the mountain, where we will find the most ocean view and from here you will see the most impressive sunset in Costa Rica and probably in the world. In this part our guide Cesar will prepare a delicious picnic with typical food, and we will also drink some refreshing coconut waters.
- ~6 hours (from pickup to drop off)
- Round trip transportation, breakfast (snacks and drinks), delicious typical lunch, water, bilingual naturalist guide, safari car, entrance fee to the reserve
- US$125 per person
- 7:20 am, 12:50 am
- Comfortable clothes, insect repellent, water shoes or closed shoes, swimsuits, sunscreen and camera
Transportation Rates Note
- Pickup from Quepos City & Manuel Antonio is included in the regular price
- Pickup from Esterillos - Jaco - Los Sueños is NOT included in the regular price. Please let us if you need to have the transportation from these specific areas. We would be pleased to customize your tour
- Do you have any question on how to book a package with various activities?
- Do you need to accommodate a large group?
- Do you have special needs on your trip?
Please Contact us