Horse Back Riding Tour in The Rainforest
The horseback riding tour in the rain forest is one of the best seller tours for families. The horseback riding tour that we offer in Manuel Antonio is Brisas del Nara. Brisas del Nara is located approximately 20 minutes from Manuel Antonio Park and belongs to the great Mountain which is called Cerro Nara. This place has many waterfalls in the middle of an evergreen rain forest.
The tour begins with pickup from your hotel or home near Manuel Antonio Park or Quepos. Your guide and driver will take you to Cerro Nara where we will arrive to typical ranch to meet our horses for exploring the rain forest with. Throughout the tour you will be able to observe many animals and birds such as toucans, Macaws, monkeys, sloths, among others. During this tour you will have the chance to visit one of the highest waterfalls in the Manuel Antonio and Quepos area (approximately 300 feet high). You can also swim in one of the natural pools in the middle of the rain forest.
The tour lasts approximately 3 hours. The activity includes your specialized tourist guide, breakfast or lunch (depending on the time).
Cerro Nara is remarkably close to Manuel Antonio National Park. Therefore, it is the perfect option for a horseback riding tour near Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Recommended for all ages
- Children under the age of 4 can travel with their parents or with a guide
- ~3 hrs
- Round trip transportation, breakfast, lunch, bilingual guide, fruit snacks and natural drinks
- US$75 pp
- 7:30 am
- Comfortable clothing, camera, long shorts or pants, sneakers, shoes or boots, no sandals unless closed at the back, sunglasses, swimsuit, towel and sunscreen
Transportation Rates Note
- Pickup from Quepos City & Manuel Antonio is included in the regular price
- Pickup from Esterillos - Jaco - Los Sueños is NOT included in the regular price. Please let us if you need to have the transportation from these specific areas. We would be pleased to customize your tour
- Do you have any question on how to book a package with various activities?
- Do you need to accommodate a large group?
- Do you have special needs on your trip?
Please Contact us