Rafting Savegre River Tour (Class II & III)
This is the rafting tour option for families with young children and for people who want to enjoy the rafting experience on a much friendlier river with less adrenaline.
Considered as the cleanest river in Costa Rica and with a beautiful primary and secondary forest, Savegre promises you an excellent rafting adventure. The Savegre River is born at the highest mountains of Costa Rica and its water runs at a very pleasant temperature. Throughout this tour you will be able to observe some species of the rain forest such as eagles, toucans and scarlet macaws which constantly fly over the river.
During the rafting tour in Savegre River you will be able to enjoy an impressive waterfall, located on side of the river. The guide will pause the tour and take you to this beautiful waterfall where you can take some impressive pictures, and you can also enjoy a refreshing shower.
The Savegre River is located near Manuel Antonio. However, the tour takes place approximately 50 minutes from Manuel Antonio. During the journey, before getting to the river, you will be able to enjoy different landscapes such as palm plantations and rural villages.
The activity lasts approximately 6 hours. The tour includes lunch in a typical restaurant.
- The Savegre river is operated from May to December
- It is not available during the dry season (January to April).
- ~ 6 hrs
- Transportation (Quepos & Manuel Antonio Area), bilingual and experienced rafting guides, certified rafting equipment, costarican tradicional meal and drinks, nature walk to a worl class A waterfall.
- US $95 per person
- 7:00 AM (morning tour) / 12:00 AM (afternoon tour)
- Sun block, towell, waterproof camera and a change of clothes is optional
Transportation Rates Note
- Pickup from Quepos City & Manuel Antonio is included in the regular price
- Pickup from Esterillos - Jaco - Los Sueños is NOT included in the regular price. Please let us if you need to have the transportation from these specific areas. We would be pleased to customize your tour
- Do you have any question on how to book a package with various activities?
- Do you need to accommodate a large group?
- Do you have special needs on your trip?
Please Contact us