Jet Ski Adventure (whale and dolphin watching) Manuel Antonio
The best adventure in the ocean is the jet ski tour. During this incredible experience you will be able to fully enjoy the warm waters of the sea in the Manuel Antonio National Park. The tour departs from La Marina Pez Vela in Quepos. Before starting the tour, the guide will give you an important explanation about the activity and will also give you the safety instructions to guarantee a memorable Jet Ski experience.
The complete tour is approximately 2 hours. First we will pick you up at your hotel or home in the Manuel Antonio or Quepos Park area and we will bring you to the Marina Pez Vela. The Marina is located just 10 minutes from Manuel Antonio Park and most hotels.
We will begin to navigate the warm waters of Manuel Antonio leaving from the Marina. We will visit the impressive islands and giant oceanic rocks, which are the place where many species of pelagic birds nest. You will be able to observe a large number of marine species such as turtles, dolphins, and if it is your lucky day you can also watch whales. The maritime territories of the Manuel Antonio Park are densely rich in biodiversity.
And enjoying this paradise sailing on a jet ski is definitely the best option. During the adventure, the guide will take you to some strategic places to enjoy a memorable snorkeling experience, where you will be able to observe a large number of fish of different sizes and colors. During the adventure the guide will give you some delicious fruit snacks in the middle of the warm waters of Manuel Antonio Park.
Whale periods occur during January and February as the first period of the year. And July, August, September, October and November as the most important period for whale watching in Costa Rica. The whales come with their beautiful young and usually stay on the coast of Costa Rica for several months to be able to properly feed their young, and then continue their migration journey to the territories near Antarctica in South America. The chances of watching whales are very high during the seasonal months.
- Fourteen years old is the age to drive your own jet ski
- Four years old is the minimum age to participate in the tour
- Children must be accompanied by their father, mother or the guide
- ~3 hrs
- Transportation from your hotel (Quepos & Manuel Antonio), professional Guide, Jet Ski, Life Jacket, Snorkeling Equipment, Tropical Fruit Snack, Beverages.
- Double: US$180 (US $90 per person). Single: US$150
- 07:30 / 10:30 / 13:30 / 15:30
- Sunscreen, Bathing Suit
Transportation Rates Note
- Pickup from Quepos City & Manuel Antonio is included in the regular price
- Pickup from Esterillos - Jaco - Los Sueños is NOT included in the regular price. Please let us if you need to have the transportation from these specific areas. We would be pleased to customize your tour
- Do you have any question on how to book a package with various activities?
- Do you need to accommodate a large group?
- Do you have special needs on your trip?
Please Contact us