Rainmaker Park Tour | Hanging Bridges & Waterfalls
Rainmaker Park is a private biological project located approximately 30 minutes from Manuel Antonio Park. Rainmaker is a biological reserve that was created originally for scientific studies. This is the place where the reappearance of a frog species that was already declared extinct (Atelopus various) happened. After this incredible discovery, Rainmaker Park got the popularity that its habitat deserves, and it began to receive scientists and herpetologists from different parts of Costa Rica and the world. Currently Rainmaker Park is among one of the best places to observe frogs in all of Costa Rica.
The activity begins with the private transportation from your hotel located near the Manuel Antonio Park or Quepos City. We will bring you to the Rainmaker Park with a specialized naturalist guide. The walk in the Rainmaker Park is about two hours and is semi difficult due to the trails that go up to the top of the mountains.
Up there you can enjoy an impressive view of the rainforest of the Rainmaker Park. From above the forest, you may see different species of birds such as eagles, hawks, falcons, hummingbirds, toucans among others...
After enjoying the view over the rainforest of the Rainmaker Park, we will start our canopy walk through the suspension bridges section over the rainforest canopy.
This system consists of suspension bridges, built to US engineering standards. The six sections total 250 meters, extending from platforms attached to huge hardwood trees to create the most impressive Canopy Walk in Costa Rica… The design allows for minimal impact on the forest, giving our participants the opportunity to explore the majesty of the forest canopy with a bird's eye view.
Then, we will walk down to the river where we will find several pristine waterfalls located at the middle of the rainforest. There you can enjoy a memorable and refreshing dip in the fresh virgin waters of these beautiful swimming pool inside the jungle of Rainmaker Park.
The tour finally ends with an excellent and delicious typical Costa Rican lunch served at the Rainmaker Park restaurant.
- 4 hrs
- Transportation from your hotel to the park (round trip), entrance fee to the park, nature interpreter, Professional binoculars, costarican typical lunch and drinks
- US $80 per person. Private tours available - minimum two people
- 7:10 am
- Camera, hiking shoes, light clothes, bathing suit
Transportation Rates Note
- Pickup from Quepos City & Manuel Antonio is included in the regular price
- Pickup from Esterillos - Jaco - Los Sueños is NOT included in the regular price. Please let us if you need to have the transportation from these specific areas. We would be pleased to customize your tour
- Do you have any question on how to book a package with various activities?
- Do you need to accommodate a large group?
- Do you have special needs on your trip?
Please Contact us