Manuel Antonio National Park Group Tour
This tour option is the same as the group tour, although it is without the transportation to the park, and you will have to meet right at the park entrance. If you happen to drive your own car to the Manuel Antonio Park, then you should pay the parking lot on your own for having your car safe.
The nature tour in Manuel Antonio National Park is approximately 3 hours.
A certified and specialized naturalist guide will take you to the best sites in Manuel Antonio Park to find different species of the incredible biodiversity of the park. The guide will explain to you about the natural history of Manuel Antonio Park and its species. During the tour you will be able to observe different species such as the white-faced monkey, three-toed sloth, two-toed sloth, howler monkeys, frogs, iguanas, birds, and many insects.
Manuel Antonio National Park has the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica, where you can swim during your visit in Manuel Antonio Park with your guide. In fact, Manuel Antonio Beach inside the Manuel Antonio Park has been awarded as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world by the Forbes Magazine.
The group tour is for a maximum of 10 people. However, we rather to do much smaller groups. The Naturalist guide will carry a professional telescope to facilitate the observation of the species during the educational activity in the Manuel Antonio Park. The telescope that the naturalist guide takes along for the tour works perfectly to take pictures using your own digital camera or smartphones as well. For this purpose, your guide will help you to achieve the most impressive photos during the tour in the Manuel Antonio Park.
After the walk, we will give you some refreshing snacks right at the Manuel Antonio Park exit and then we will take you back to your hotel.
- 3 hrs
- Transportation from your hotel to the park (round trip), entrance fee to the park, nature interpreter, professional spotting scope, drinks and snacks after the tour.
- Adult US$55 per person | Children de 2 a 12 US$43 each
- 7:30 am & 12:40 pm
- Sunscreen, bug repellent, bottle of water, camera, light clothes, bathing suit and towel if planning to stay on the beaches of the Park after the tour.
Transportation Rates Note
- Pickup from Quepos City & Manuel Antonio is included in the regular price
- Pickup from Esterillos - Jaco - Los Sueños is NOT included in the regular price. Please let us if you need to have the transportation from these specific areas. We would be pleased to customize your tour
- Do you have any question on how to book a package with various activities?
- Do you need to accommodate a large group?
- Do you have special needs on your trip?
Please Contact us
Manuel Antonio National Park Group Tour Photo Gallery
Buy Manuel Antonio Park Tickets
I just want to sign up for the entrance park ticket!
Buy park tickets for a self guided visit HERE
Note: You have to create an account and purchase the ticket through the SINAC system.